oh happy days

dc

back to blogspot, again & happy valentine's day!

Donnerstag, 14. Februar 2013

Ten months have past since my last entry, almost a year.

Today, I want to start blogging again! In the past few days I tried some html-tutorials changing the apperance of my blog and I haven't finished yet. It amazed me to see how some complicated html-codes can change the templates!  So, I hope you don't mind to see little differences everytime you visit me ^_^/
 
                                  Wish you a happy Valentine's day!




4 Kommentare:

maya. hat gesagt…

happy valentines day to you too <3

i'm looking forward to the new design and more posts :)

xoxo Maya
http://sweet-cupcake-x33.blogspot.de/

stilljoriginal hat gesagt…

voll schön dein blog *-*

Ida hat gesagt…

oh ich wusste auch nicht,dass du bloggst *_* :))
danke :)
finde htmlcodes auch echt schwer :)

Feenkuss hat gesagt…

Wonderful picture <3

xoxo
Ina :*